From April 17 to 19, the next Félix Godefroid International Harp Competition will take place at the Tournai Conservatory.
In this context, we offer a lot of activities to discover the harp, a magnificent and unknown instrument.
- From 9 am to 7 pm : Harp exhibition and International harp competition at the Conservatory (Place Reine Astrid). Free entrance.
- 11 am and 14 am at the Tourist Office : "Discovery of the harp" session for children from 5 to 12 (info and registration here)
- 8 pm : Harp concert at Tournai City Hall. Soloist: Sylvain Blassel, France. Free entrance.
- From 9 am to 7 pm .: International Harp Competition at the Conservatory (Place Reine Astrid). Free entrance.
- 10 am at the Tourist Office : musical entertainment with Ostara (Belgian world music group harp, accordion and percussion)
- 8 pm : Harp concert at the Museum of Fine Arts in Tournai. Soloist: Marika-Cecilia Riedl, Germany, 1st prize 2017. Free entrance.
- From 9 am to 1 pm : International Harp Competition at the Conservatory: junior competitions. Free entrance.
- 2.30 pm at the conservatory: Final of the Félix Godefroid International Harp Competition with the La Chapelle Orchestra of Tournai. Free entrance.
- 6 pm : Results