Every day in August, from 01/08 to 31/08/2021 - 2 performances per day: 22.30 and 23.30 - FREE show
This summer, the Paul-Emile Janson square in Tournai will be buzzing with an incredible FREE Sound and Light Show!
Every evening, the Cathedral of Notre-Dame comes to life to tell its story in a new scenario, tailor-made for the largest façade of the building. Be there for this spectacular cultural event in complete safety!
"Dream of a Cathedral" will evoke the great hours of the prestigious UNESCO listed building through this free live show.
Synopsis of the show
In turn, throughout the show, the different architectural entities that make up the Cathedral (the Romanesque nave, the towers, the Gothic choir, the transept and the old library) come to life, come to life and speak to each other. Through their colourful interventions, they evoke their birth, their construction or their particular function within the formidable building.
The prestigious building reveals its secret: it is the source of the unique and strong identity that Tournaisians so proudly claim through Notre-Dame!
- Monumental 3D show
- From Sunday 01/08/2021 to Tuesday 31/08/2021
- Every night at 22.30 and 23.30 (except on 26, 27 and 28 August, only at 23.30)
- Duration : 40 minutes
- Place Paul-Emile Janson - Tournai (Cathedral)
- reserved area for people with reduced mobility
- Parkings : Esplanade de l'Europe (free), parking Reine Astrid (paid parking), parking "Fort Rouge" not far from the Marquet Square (paid car park)
- Free show !(online reservations required)