Every Sunday from June to September at 3 p.m.
A key activity during the summer : more and more of you are taking part in our UNESCO guided tours, which are always a great success.
Our guide will explain the hidden secrets of two of Tournai’s most important sites :
- The majestic Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- The oldest belfry in Belgium.
These two monuments are listed as World Heritage Sites and shape the Tournai landscape for miles around !
- Every Sunday from June to September at 3 p.m. + 14/07 + 21/07 + 15/08 (public holidays)
- 5 € / pers.
- Duration of the visit : 1 hour
- Guided tour in FR, NL, EN.
- Meeting point at the Tourist Office – Place Paul-Emile Janson, 1 – 7500 Tournai.
- No reservation necessary.