Tournai and the Picardy Wallonia is the new big think for bike enthusiasts in Belgium! With its 1,600 km (1,000 miles) of connected cycle paths which are connected to the Flemish and French networks, its two nature parks, its greenways (RAVeL), its waterways and its small rural roads, Tournai region is a must-cycle for cycling enthusiasts.
Thanks to the points-nœuds cycle path network, you create your route as you wish and can even change it as you go along! If you prefer a more structured approach, take a look at our suggestions as to outings.
Do you prefer to let yourself be guided? Don't hesitate to ask for our "En roues libres" brochure (in French) and practical advice. 10 new point-noeuds cycle paths just made for you to discover the whole region.
The company "Epices et Vous", located just next to the Tourist Office and close to the Cathedral, offers 8 adult classic bicycles, 2 children's bicycles and 4 electric bicycles for rent.
Bike rental in practice
- Rental service: available from 01/04/2023 on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10.00 to 18.30, and on Sunday from 14.00 to 18.00
- Rates: classic bikes 8€ for half a day, 12€ for a day - electric bikes 15€ for half a day, 25€ for a day.
- Helmets and locks provided (child seat on request)
- Deposit required at the time of rental
- Reservations: directly with the company "Epices et Vous" (0032 69 35 27 89 - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- "Epices et Vous", place Paul-Emile Janson 1a, 7500 Tournai
- Possibility to buy on the spot many local products of quality!