Discover our current exhibitions in the museums of Tournai !
- Fine Arts Museum : "Portrait d'amis #1 : Isabelle Detournay "Le travail et la maison"". This exhibition deals with two themes of everyday life in a cast where images from different periods come together. Until 06/11/23.
- Museum of Folklore and Imagination : "Culture frite / Frietkot Stories". Often proclaimed a national symbol, Chips have found many means of expression in popular culture and have inspired artists. Until 18/12/23.
- Tapestry Museum : "Un humaniste, témoin de son temps". Comprising over thirty works, textiles and mosaics, this monographic exhibition by outsider artist Jacques Trovic takes visitors on a journey through more than 50 years of artistic production. Until 28/01/24.
- Natural History Museum and Vivarium : « Histoires naturelles #1 ». This exhibition focuses on the major themes of biology, to raise awareness of the crisis affecting biodiversity. From 07/10/23 to 01/09/24.
- Military History Museum : "Au son du tambour (Notre Garde civique 1830-1914)". This exhibition retraces part of Tournai's history from the 1830 Revolution to the 1914 invasion. Until 30/09/24.